- Please sign up for your classes ahead of time to ensure your spot. The easiest way to sign up is via our Mind Body application.
- Sign up can also be done online or by calling (514) 505-9642.
- If you are signed up for a class but cannot make it, please cancel as soon as possible to ensure that someone else can take your spot!
Arrival + Check-in
- Please leave shoes in the reception area. We like to keep our studios clean!
- Coats can be hung on the racks at the front or in the cloakroom.
- Personal effects can be brought into the classroom, however ,we encourage you to bring as little as possible with you.
- Kindly check in at the front desk. If you signed up ahead of time your name will be listed on the iPads at the reception.
- If you must bring your phone to the studio, please make sure it does not disturb others.
- If you arrive late to class, please be respectful of the others who have started their practice or class.
- If you are bringing your phone to the studio, please make sure it is on silent while you’re taking a class.
- Please arrive a few minutes early, we don’t want you to rush, and it shows respect for other students, and for the teacher. Take time to lay out your mat, take any props you may need and relax.
- Arriving late? You are always welcome as we understand that ‘life’ happens. Please wait until the meditation portion is done, enter as quietly as you can, find a spot, unravel your mat silently, and start your practice.
- Please let teachers know of any injuries, limitations, or any other problem that may occur during class. If you are uncomfortable with hands on adjustments, please tell the teacher prior to starting your practice.
- Speak in a low voice while in the yoga studio.
- After class, be sure to wipe down rental mats with the spray and towels available.
- For safety and hygiene, please bring indoor shoes for Zumba, Pilates or Sculpt n Core.
- Please arrive a few minutes early so as to not be rushed and interrupt the class.
- Arriving Late? We understand this periodically happens. Please check in at the reception, find a spot in the class and have a great workout!
- If you need to bring your phone, please be sure it is on silent mode.