A private session allows for a more intimate view into YOUR practice. You can start a new practice, deepen your current practice or spend some time working with an injury or specific goal or concern.
- Ease or reduce the stress or intimidation experienced by beginners when attending large group yoga classes for the first time. Private yoga lessons will give you a crash course on the basics of yoga, which will give you the foundation necessary to feel comfortable in a group environment.
- Private yoga classes are the perfect way to work with special health concerns, injuries, or any other limitations you may experience. If you are concerned about the possibility of a re-injury, working one-on-one with a private yoga instructor you will learn how to adapt certain postures and use modifications as well as find out if there are specific poses to avoid when in class.
- Private yoga classes can offer a highly viable option if you have set a specific goal – whether it’s mental, emotional, spiritual or physical. With a specific goal in mind, a private yoga instructor can tailor and create a specific practice for you designed to help meet your goals.
- With the many types of yoga available, a skilled instructor will be able to provide recommendations on what types of yoga works for you best based on his/her observations in private yoga sessions.
- Experienced yoga practitioners can also greatly benefit from private yoga lessons especially for those who want to take their practice to the next level. A private yoga instructor can work closely with you in leading you into more challenging poses in a safe and inspiring environment.
To learn about our yoga teachers at Énergie EnCorps visit our team page !
|Private Yoga 60m||85.00
Cancellation policy: If you must cancel, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, otherwise the full price of your treatment will be applied.