The Science of Health for 2021 (VIRTUAL)
Do you need some help to get back on track for 2021? Last year put us all in a slump, but guess what it is time to REASSESS and RESET!
Join Erin O’Loughlin, for this virtual motivational and educational workshop on how to stay
active and maintain it!
What are the top 5 takeaways:
- Learn the difference between exercise, physical activity, and daily movement and why each is important, and how much we need of each type (this may surprise you!)
- Learn the type of motivation that aids in making physical activity a habit
- Learn the difference between exercising for health and exercising for body composition changes, and why you should care about this difference
- Learn how to start and maintain an active lifestyle (hint: you need more than motivation
- Bridge the gap between what you know (being active is good for you) and how to be more active (using behavior science) through evidence-based practice
Date: Saturday, January 30th
Time: 10am - 11am
Please note that this is a virtual workshop. If you signed up, you will receive a Zoom link 15 minutes before the start of the event through your email to join the workshop.
Erin is a researcher with a Ph.D. (exercise and health psychology), accredited N.D, and has certifications in nutrition, personal training, barre fitness and pre and post-natal fitness. Erin dedicates a large part of her life to exploring and researching how to motivate others to be physically active and healthy in a sustainable way.